International Express Mail Service
Express mail is a premium and cost-effective express delivery service that is reliable that guarantees (subject to availability of flights) same or next-business-day air despatch for correctly addressed and lodged envelopes from major cities and to the most popular destinations.
With Express Post International letters, there are no stamps to buy all what you need to do:
- Purchase your EMS International letters envelope.
- Complete the address on the front of the envelope and the sender’s details on the back.
- Lodge EMS Item on Counter.
International Express mail service provides:
- Proof of posting EMS mail items.
- Compensation against loss or damage. (Standard Insurance )
- A unique identification number for each Express mail item.
- Submit Enquiry by manual ID (internal reference for the customer).
Supplementary service Extra Insurance is available with Express mail service (additional charges apply).
To guarantee express delivery, please ensure that:
- The delivery address is complete, including contact phone number.
- The sender’s details are complete, including contact phone number.
- The envelope contains documents only.
You can make Inquiries about the delivery of a Express mail service item or about loss of or damage to its contents within six months of lodging the item. You must be able to quote the Registered mail barcode number and produce the lodgment receipt. To make an inquiry please call our Customer service Centre on 16789 or lodge a missing item inquiry form online at EgyptPost
Different charges applied according to destinations, weight plus VAT amount and mandatory Insurance Amount.