International Parcel Service
An international parcel is any article that includes a mail item that exceeds the weight or dimensions of Air mail letter, and complies with the following requirements.
The maximum allowed weight of an international parcel to most countries is 20 KG, but it can depend upon the destination country and the international post service used to that country. Countries list
- The length of the greatest linear dimension of an international parcel must not exceed 105 cm.
- The girth of an international parcel must not exceed 140 cm.
Cylinders: If the parcel is a long cylinder, its axis (length) must not exceed 105 cm and its circumference (girth) must not exceed 140 cm. Length
Boxes: If the parcel is box-shaped, then its length (its longest dimension) must not exceed 105 cm. The girth is achieved by measuring around all the other dimensions and must not exceed 140 cm.
To be qualified
- Parcel must be packed properly and protect other mail item from damage
- Weight must not exceed 20 KG, according to destination country.
- Don't exceed the dimensions of parcel mail
- Item is securely packed and wrapped at post office that could allow its contents to be checked by Egypt Post employee
- Parcel is accompanied by a CN 22 or CN 23 customs declaration form prepared by the sender, the nature of the contents shall be indicated directly on the item (CN 22/CN 23).
The service Provides
- Proof of posting when parcel mail items are lodged over the counter.
- Compensation against loss or damage (a standard compensation limit).
- A unique identification number for each Registered Post item.
- Signature on Delivery.
- Supplementary service of Extra Insurance is available for additional fee.
International delivery options