Across the international postal network Egypt post provides electronic transfer of international money orders among the postal network world-wide by using electronic data interchange (EDI) to send international money order data electronically, using sophisticated data encryption techniques to ensure the integrity of the data sent over the postal network. Egypt post has recently expanded their business through IFS by signing Bi-lateral agreement with several countries such KSA, UAE, Jordan , Italy
- It is the most efficient way to receive incoming transfers for Non-banks.
- All incoming transfers are paid in local currency.
- As a result of ENPO’s large network of branches, beneficiaries can collect their incoming transfers anywhere convenience to them which is leverage our position against any other MTO.
- IFS complies with all UPU regulations
- Defined according to the Bi-lateral agreement terms